Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Challenge #27 - Autumn / Halloween

Hello sassy friends! Welcome to our newest challenge. We've got lots of sassy news, so let's get busy.

First, our random winner of challenge #26 is...



Deonna!! Congratulations to you Deonna... just contact Sassy Cheryl via email to claim your $5 gift certificate. Happy coloring to you and thanks so much for joining us in the polka dot challenge.

This week we have the honor of introducing two very talented and lovely gals... Jeni Tidwell and Lily O'Reilly have joined the ranks of the Sassy Gals and we are so pleased to have them on our team. You'll get to know them better as they have great plans for us in upcoming challenges.  Welcome sassy ladies!

Sassy Judy is our hostess this week and she's set the stage for Autumn and Halloween... so pick your poison!

Here's what Judy and the design team have put together as inspiration for this challenge






















Can you tell that the Sassy Gals love Fall?  What great projects.

Want to join us and be entered in our random drawing? It's easy. Just create a card or project using a Sassy Chery image, post it to your blog and link back here. Or, post it to your SCS, PCP, or other gallery. We'll come by and say hello. Full challenges rules are listed to the right of this post.

Each week, we'll pick one lucky person who will win a $5 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's shop.

See you then, Sassy friends!





10 comments:

  1. I was just a few hours in late with my card, I couldn't add my photo anymore, but thank you again for everything, as I've already said, I have enjoyed every moment. And at my blog everybody can read a message about this challenge and the new members (good luck, ladies!), also that I'm not a member anymore.
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alina. . .you will be missed! I ADORE your creations!

    DT. . .WOW again! I need to come up with some other word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alina your talents will be missed.

    Congratulations to the new Sassy Girls, Jeni and Lilly. If your future creations are half as good as your first entries, we are all in for a treat. Cheryl, you really have a rockin team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that Halloween is not my strong point when card making but the beautiful creation from the team spurred me on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the DT cards! Definitely got me in the mood for fall. I made a card for the challenge, though used a non-autumn/Halloween image. Hope that is okay.

    Thanks for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for giving me a head start on Thanksgiving! I used autumn colors for my card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just missed uploading my card by 54 minutes! I did not know there was a time limit, so by the time I finifshed my card, it was too late! Oh, well, I'll try to get in on the next one!! Good luck to everyone!! Teresa

    ReplyDelete